Hon’ Prime Minister Mr Narendra Modi has recently launched www desw gov in scholarship/P.M Modi Scholarship. Under this scholarship, many new schemes like Pradhan Mantri Yojana, PMVVY Scheme, P.M Kisan Yojana Scheme, PMSS and lots of other schemes are running. These schemes are applicable under different sections offering financial assistance to the deserving and needy applicants. The scholarship is additionally launched for the Indian Farmer and Ex-Servicemen in 2017 which remains active and has given benefits to several people. Another scholarship was launched by P.M Modi by the name of Prime Minister Scholarship Scheme or PMSS PM Modi Scholarship 2019 – 2020 for sophistication 10th and 12th students. All class 10th and 12th students can apply under this scheme and may get maximum educational benefits from the govt . to understand more about the P.M Modi Scholarship read our complete article below.
http www desw gov in Scholarship 2020-21
Department of Ex-Service Men Welfare (DSEW) invites all the eligible students to use for the P.M Modi Scholarship under PMSS DSEW. The scholarship is for sophistication 10th and 12th students to pursue their higher studies like degree diploma courses. This scheme is merely for the youngsters of Ex-Servicemen of the country. this is often the central scholarship scheme which isn’t for other Central Govt. Employee children. The scholarship will now be started for the year 2020 just for the youngsters of Ex-servicemen whose family income is a smaller amount than 6 lakh P/A. The scholarship’s main aim is to supply support to the scholars who cannot afford their studies. this may help them to pursue their education with none hurdles.
|Name of the Scheme||DESW PM Modi Scholarship|
|Who can apply||10th and 12th class Ex-Servicemen Students|
|Launched by||PM Narendra Modi|
|Session||October to December|
Scholarship Eligibility Criteria
- Candidate Must be the ward of Ex-Servicemen/Widows of Ex. servicemen (Army, Navy, Coasts Guards, Air force and other military martyrs).
- Applicants must have passed 10th/12th/Diploma from a recognized board/institution/university.
- Students must have completed their education from University approved by AICTE/UGC/MCI.
- Students who are willing to pursue courses like BE, B.Tech, BBA.BCA, BDS, MBBS, B.Ed, B.Pharma, etc are eligible under this scheme.
- Candidates who have completed their master’s form distance learning or abroad aren’t eligible to use .
- Applicant’s minimum age should be 18 years and maximum age should be 25 years.
desw gov in scholarship Rewards For 10th and 12th Pass Students
Selected students will enjoy the subsequent rewards:
- The candidates have passed 12th with a minimum of 75% marks will get a scholarship reward of INR 1000 per month.
- Students who have scored 85% marks in 12th will get the scholarship of INR 25,000 P/A
- Students doing 4 to five years professional course will get scholarship amount of INR 2000 p/a
- Renewal of the scholarship are going to be done by submitting bonafide to DESW board on given dates for boys and girls
www desw gov in Selection Procedure
Only those students who will meet the eligibility criteria are going to be selected for this scholarship.
desw gov in scholarship 2019-20 form
To apply in www.desw.gov.in prime minister scholarship form , students got to follow the mentioned steps that are as follows:
- Visit the official website.
- Take your cursor to the menu bar and choose “New Application”.
- Click on “Apply Online”. then , you’ll click on the “New Application” link.
- On subsequent page fill P.M Modi Scholarship 2019 form .
- In the given form you’ll need to fill the appliance form partially 1 and Part 2.
- Mention all the mandatory details.
- Finally, press the “Submit” button.
- Attach all the mandatory documents along side the shape .
Online Application form
The application sort of PM Scholarship is split into 2 parts. within the first part, you’ve got to say your name, DOB, Email ID, Contact number, Aadhar card number, details of ESM, etc. and within the second part, you’ve got to answer about your City, state, account no., bank name, etc. After filling all the small print your registration are going to be complete then you’ll attach the specified documents with the shape .
Documents to be attached with the appliance form
- Copy of Ex-Servicemen /Ex-Coast Guard Certificate.
- 10th and 12th self-attested certificate.
- Birth Certificate
- PPO Copy self-attested.
- Bank passbook front pages.
- A cancellation cheque
www desw gov in Scholarship Last Date
- DSEW PM Modi Scholarship are going to be stated soon. Students can visit the official website to understand the precise date and updates regarding the scheme.
http www desw gov in scholarship for 10th pass List 2020
|SR NO.||Scholarship||Application Period|
|1||Siksha Abhiyan Scholarship for 10th Passed Students||May-June|
|2||PM Scholarship for Ex-Serviceman||July-September|
desw gov in scholarship for 12th pass List 2020
|1.||National Merit Cum Means Scholarship 2020-2021 (NMMS)||October-December|
|2.||Prime Minister’s Scholarship Scheme for RPF/RPSF||November-January|
|3.||Prime Minister’s Scholarship Scheme for Central Armed Police Forces and Assam Riffles 2020-2021||September-December|
- www.ofssbihar.in – OFSS Bihar Intermediate Admission Online 2020 [Student Login]
- BHU SET CHS Admission Form 2020 – Starts Now
- Bihar Board Class 12th Exam Answer Key 2020
- Tamilnadu Junior Assistant/ Accounts Online Form 2020
- Chhattisgarh PWD Peon Online Form 2020