NIAS Recruitment 2021-22
National Institute of Advanced Studies has published the latest notification for the recruitment of 2021. Notifications are invited for the post of Junior Research Fellow.
Other details of like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode of selection, Fee Details, and How to Apply are given below
NIAS Vacancy Details 2021-22
|Organization||National Institute of Advanced Studies|
|Type of Employment||Central Govt Jobs|
|Post Name||Junior Research Fellow|
|Applying Mode||Offline/ Email|
Details Of Vacancies NIAS Jobs :
- Junior Research Fellow
- Senior Research Fellow
Read Latest Upcoming Government Jobs
- 52 Posts – APSSB Recruitment 2022-Staff Selection Board – Last Date 16 August at Govt Exam Update
- 19 Posts -NCLT Recruitment 2022 – National Company Law Tribunal – Last Date 12 August
- 40 Posts – CIIL Recruitment 2022-Central Institute of Indian Languages – (All India Can Apply) – Last Date 26 July at Govt Exam Update
- DDA Recruitment 2022-Delhi Development Authority – Last Date 08 August
- RITES Limited Recruitment Form 2021 (Rail India Technical & Economic Service)
Qualification Details NIIAS Recruitments 2021-22:
- The applicants must have passed Master Degree, MSc, MCA or the equivalent from a recognized Board For NIAS Recruitment 2021
Required Age Limit:
- Refer to Official Notification.
- Junior Research Fellow – Rs.25,000/-
- Senior Research Fellow – Rs.28,000/-
Mode of Selection:
Steps To Apply For Offline/Email Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.nias.res.in
- Applicants can apply through offline
- Download the application form from the given link in below
- Submit the required documents of photocopies to the following address or Email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Prof . L M Patnaik, National Institute of Advanced Studies, Indian Institute of Science Campus, Bangalore-560, 012, India
- Before Applying, Candidates are advised to go through the instructions given in the notice of examination very carefully.
- Application Submission Dates: 04.10.2021 to 25.10.2021