APSSB Recruitment 2022: Arunachal Pradesh Staff Selection Board has recently announced the latest notification for the Clerk post. Interested Candidates are requested to use this job vacancy notification for the details of educational qualification, age limit, selection process, how to apply for important dates, and the application form are given below.
APSSB Recruitment 2022
Total NO. Posts – 52 Posts
Last Date 16 August
|Arunachal Pradesh Staff Selection Board
|APSSB Official Website
|Upper Division Clerk
|Junior Inspector/ Auditor Cooperative Societies
|The candidates must have passed a Diploma in Computer Applications and Degree, Degree in Arts/ Commerce/ Science, or the equivalent from a recognized Board
- Rs. 29,200/- to Rs. 92,300/-
Candidates will be selected based on,
- Written Test
- Skill Test
How to Apply:
- Log on to the official website www.apssb.nic.in
- Go through the recruitment notification to ensure that candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria & also the notification link is given below.
- Select “Apply” and enter the required details and then Submit.
- After Submission take a printout of the application for future reference.
Latest Jobs Update
- 52 Posts – APSSB Recruitment 2022-Staff Selection Board – Last Date 16 August at Govt Exam Update
- 19 Posts -NCLT Recruitment 2022 – National Company Law Tribunal – Last Date 12 August
- 40 Posts – CIIL Recruitment 2022-Central Institute of Indian Languages – (All India Can Apply) – Last Date 26 July at Govt Exam Update
- DDA Recruitment 2022-Delhi Development Authority – Last Date 08 August
- RITES Limited Recruitment Form 2021 (Rail India Technical & Economic Service)
- Before Applying, Candidates are to ensure that scanned copies of the educational qualification certificates, recent color passport size photo & Signature are in a specified format, and the size mentioned in the given notification. (if required)
- If the proper photograph is not uploaded by an applicant, his/her candidature will be canceled.
- Candidates are advised in their own interest to submit online applications much before the closing date and not to wait till the last date to avoid the possibility of disconnection or failure to login to the website on account of heavy load on the website during the closing days.
- Verify the information provided by you. If you want to modify any changes before proceeding further. When you are satisfied that the information is correctly filled and submit the application.
|Starting Date for Submission of Application
|20 July 2022
|Last Date for Submission of Application
|16 August 2022