Full form of IPS
IPS or Indian Police Service is undoubtedly one among the foremost prestigious and honoured civil services in India. it’s one among the three All India Services of the govt of India. Other two services are IAS (Indian Administration Service) and IFS (Indian Foreign Service). The Ministry of Home Affairs acts because the cadre controlling authority for the IPS. An IPS officer carries out his or her responsibilities by safeguarding the general public and detecting and preventing crime. He/she gives more importance to law and order and is additionally liable for the control , accident prevention, and management Full form of IPS
Branches in IPS
IPS service is split into various functional departments like Crime Branch, Criminal Investigation Department (CID), Home Guards, and Traffic Bureau.
Full-Form of IAS
Formerly referred to as the Imperial Civil Service (ICS), Indian Administrative Service (IAS) may be a Civil Services examination. it’s the foremost prestigious administrative government officials and one among the toughest competitive exams in India. the themes of Nepal also are eligible to seem and compete during this exam.
The IAS exam is conducted by the UPSC (Union Public Service Commission) for the recruitment of officers for the All India Administrative government officials. The qualifying officers are given key and strategic positions within the Union government and public-sector undertakings.
Full-Form of UPSC
UPSC or Union Public Service Commission is India’s leading central agency that conducts many top-level exams for the recruitment of officers and staff into various services of the central government. it’s most known for the civil services exam it conducts per annum. Though, additionally, it holds many other important exams.
Exams Conduct from UPSC
Civil Services Examination (CSE)
Engineering Services Examination (ESE)
Combined Defense Services Examination (CDSE)
National Defense Academy Examination (NDA)
Combined Medical Services Examination (CMSE)
Indian Economic Service and Indian Statistical Service Examination (IES & ISS)
Indian Forest Services Exam (IFSE)
Combined Geologist & Geo-Scientist Exam
Special Class Railway Apprentices Exam (SCRA)
Central Armed Police Forces Exam (CAPF)
Full-Form of PSC
PCS or Public Service Commission was built under Article 315 to 323 of the Constitution of India. It is a central confirmed agency to conduct examinations to select candidates for direct recruitment to various categories of jobs. These posts lie vacant under the Government of India.
Public Service Commissions in India
- Union Public Service Commission
- Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission
- Arunachal Pradesh Public Service Commission
- Assam Public Service Commission
- Bihar Public Service Commission
- Chhattisgarh Public Service Commission
- Goa Public Service Commission
- Gujarat Public Service Commission
- Haryana Public Service Commission
- Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission
- Jammu & Kashmir Public Service Commission
- Jharkhand Public Service Commission
- Karnataka Public Service Commission
- Kerala Public Service Commission
- Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission
- Maharashtra Public Service Commission
- Manipur Public Service Commission
- Meghalaya Public Service Commission
- Mizoram Public Service Commission
- Nagaland Public Service Commission
- Odisha Public Service Commission
- Public Service Commission, West Bengal
- Punjab Public Service Commission
- Rajasthan Public Service Commission
- Sikkim Public Service Commission
- Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission
- Telangana State Public Service Commission
- Tripura Public Service Commission
- Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission
- Uttarakhand Public Service Commission
Full-Form of SSC
SSC or Staff Selection Commission is a body which recruits the staff for various posts. The SSC conducts this recruitment exercise for the various Ministries and Departments of the Government of India. It also delivers for subordinates’ offices. SSC MTS or ‘Staff Selection Commission Multi-Tasking Staff’ is an outstanding workforce for the daily operations of cleaning, washing, etc. that are linked to different departments of the government. The employees are selected in CCAS cadre (Central Civil Accounts Service) of the Group ‘C.’ They are offered promotions within this group, based on seniority.
Full-Form of ACP
ACP or Assistant Commissioner of Police is one of the higher ranks in the Indian Police Services. Assistant Commissioner of Police and Deputy Superintendent of Police, both work at the equivalent rank in the police. Both the indications get 3 stars to wear on their Uniforms.
The two ways of acquiring the position or rank of an ACP are:
- Promotion from the state police cadre after successful completion of 15-20 years of service
- Direct selection through UPSC (designated as IPS)
In both ways, the Minimum qualification is graduation in any chosen subject.
- UPSC IFS 2019 Mains Result with Marks
- UPSC Civil Services IAS/IFS Online Form 2020 -Last Date
- UPSC Geologist / Geo Science Written Result 2020
- BPSC Recruitment 2020 Apply for 221+ AE & 31st Bihar Judicial Services Competitive Examination
- UPSC Medical Officer (GDMO) 327 Post Final Result 2020