MBA is sort of a wanted degree for several people. Some people view it as an escape to greener pastures, while others see it as a chance to find out more and explore different fields before making their final career decisions.
Entry to the MBA world requires the candidates to seem for Entrance Exams of which the foremost popular is CAT or Common Admission Test. The CAT Score allows the candidate to be eligible for many of the simplest B-Schools in India including the IIMs which hold the CAT Exam.
The CAT Exam 2020 is going to be convened by one among the distinguished IIMs following CAT 2019 which was convened by IIM Kozhikode. The CAT Exam eligibility is usually not changed an excessive amount of by any of the IIMs so on allow the utmost number of candidates within the exam.
This also automatically means the more worthy candidates are going to be ready to qualify for further rounds. another reason for this relatively conservative strategy is that the institutes have a backup to the within the sort of the Eligibility Criteria of the individual institutes.
CAT Exam Eligibility Criteria 2020
- So as to be qualified for the CAT Exam, the applicant needs to go at any rate their Bachelor’s qualification with at any rate half (for General Category and for up-and-comers from the NC-OBC station). For SC/ST and Differently Abled (DA) applicants, the rate required is 45%.
- For the Degree to be tallied, the University who has granted the degree must be perceived by the MHRD.
- On the off chance that the University grants evaluations or CGPA rather than marks, the transformation factor given by the University must be utilized. On the off chance that there is no change factor determined by the University, the CGPA must be changed over into rate by direct transformation for example partition the CGPA got by the most noteworthy CGPA conceivable and duplicate the outcome by 100.
- Competitors who have finished their expert degrees with over half (45% for SC/ST/PwD) are likewise qualified for CAT.
CAT Exam Eligibility for Final Year Students
A common doubt amongst final year students planning on giving CAT is regarding their eligibility for the CAT Exam. the ultimate year students of all Bachelor’s degrees are welcome to offer CAT with the caveat that they’re going to clear their Bachelor’s with the specified percentage (45% or 50%). If the candidate is unable to clear their Bachelor’s with the specified percentage, their leads to the further admission processes are going to be rendered null and void.
CAT Eligibility for SC/ST/PwD Candidates
Reserved category applicants applying for CAT 2020 are eligible if they possess one among the subsequent qualifications
- Scheduled Caste (SC), Scheduled Tribe (ST) and Differently Abled (DA) category candidates need 45% marks in graduation
- Aspirants in the final year of Graduation also are eligible to use for CAT 2020
- Aspirants who have completed a professional degree (CA/CS/ICWA) with 45% marks
CAT Eligibility Age
There is no CAT eligibility age bar for any category of candidates who are applying for IIMCAT 2020 exam.
Key Points to make sure your CAT Exam Eligibility 2020
- CAT eligibility criteria 2020 don’t impose any age bar to seem in CAT 2020 exam.
- Eligibility for CAT further allows you to seem in CAT 2019 albeit you’ve got done graduation in the old system of two years graduation provided the degree is UGC recognized
- One of the three details within the CAT eligibility criteria 2020 must be fulfilled-
A. Completed Bachelor’s degree with the specified percentage of marks, or
B. Completed professional degree (CA/CS/ICWA) with the required percentage, or
C. Should be within the final year of Bachelor’s degree with required percentage
- The percentage of marks obtained by the candidate would be calculated supported the practise as followed by the respective University/Institution.
- In the case of grades / CGPA, the conversion to percentage of marks would be supported the procedure as certified by the respective University/ institution in accordance with the CAT exam eligibility criteria.
- If any University/institution confirms that there’s no scheme for converting CGPA into equivalent marks, the equivalence would be established by dividing the applicant’s CGPA by the utmost possible CGPA and multiplying the result with 100 as per the CAT 2020 eligibility
- Mere fulfilment of minimum CAT eligibility criteria 2020 won’t ensure consideration for brief listing by IIMs.
- One of the key points prescribed by IIMs in CAT eligibility 2020 is that the candidates must declare and maintain a legitimate and unique email account and a telephone number throughout the choice process
CAT Exam Eligibility for Final Year Students: Documents Required
The breakup between freshers and applicants with Work Experience in CAT generally oscillates between 40% and 60%. Thus the amount of ultimate year students appearing for CAT annually is sort of significant. For these applicants, the primary step that they have to clear is that the CAT Exam Eligibility 2020. so as to suits the CAT Exam Eligibility Criteria, the candidates got to furnish some additional documents such as
- Since the applicant doesn’t possess their final degree certificate with the entire grade obtained, the applicant has got to furnish a further document with the signature of the Principal/Head of Department/ Registrar/ Director of the Institute verifying that the candidate has over 50% marks within the course currently.
- Post their admission in any of the B-Schools, the competitors are going to be required to furnish their final document from their graduation so as to continue within the institute.
Reservation of Seats CAT Exam Eligibility
The section-wise Seat Reservation in IIMs is as below
|Category||Percentage of Reserved Seats in IIMs|
|Scheduled Caste (SC)||15%|
|Scheduled Tribe (ST)||7.5%|
|Other Backward Classes of NC-OBC||27%|
The Eligibility criteria for CAT exam has not been much changed for CAT 2020. CAT 2020 Eligibility criteria feature some aspirant friendly changes. IIMs have kept the eligibility for CAT Exam on an equivalent ground over the years. the sole eligibility criterion change in CAT eligibility was introduced in 2014 when IIMs had announced to simply accept two years of graduation in CAT exam which continues because the CAT 2020 eligibility criteria also.
- CTET July 2020 Exam Postponed Notice 2020
- Indian Airforce AFCAT 02/2020 Online Form
- Allahabad University Professor Online Form 2020
- LIC AE & AAO Online Form 2020
- LIC AE & AAO Online Form 2020 – Reminder