DEA Recruitment 2022: Department of Economic Affairs (DEA) has recently announced the latest notification for the High-Level Consultant posts. Interested Candidates are requested to use this job vacancy notification for the details of educational qualification, age limit, selection process, how to apply for important dates, and the application form are given below.
|Organization Name||Department of Economic Affairs (DEA)|
|Post Details||High-Level Consultant|
|Total Vacancies||10 Posts|
|Job Location||New Delhi|
|DEA Official Website||www.dea.gov.in|
- High-Level Consultant
|For All Post||The candidates must have passed the M.Phil/Ph.D. or the equivalent from a recognized Board.|
- Maximum Age: 40 years
Candidates will be selected based on,
How to Apply Offline Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.dea.gov.in
- Go through the recruitment notification and ensure the candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria & also the notification link is given below.
- Download the application from the given link or from the official website to fill out the form in a prescribed format.
- Candidates sent the application form to the specified address mentioned in the official notification.
- Candidates must enclose their attested photocopies of educational certificates, CV, envelope, and ID proof (if required, mentioned in official notification)
- Incomplete applications or applications received after the due date, will not be considered.
- Refer to Official Notification.
|Starting Date for Submission of Application||06 July 2022|
|Last Date for Submission of Application||20 July 2022|